Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Wide World of Comics

This comic made me really appreciate my life. Not being able to wear what you want to wear, not having the same rights as everyone else? no thanks. that is not living! The scarf or a beating really stuck with me. to get that violent over a piece of cloth because of a tradition is insane. shows how unreasonable and unchanging people can be. I liked the hard angles that some of the women's veils were drawn with. it made them look more evil. I really enjoyed this style. it was simple but complicated at the same time. it looked like a big black blob at times but the people's limbs were cut out with jarring white lines and were able to be separated after some time. the anatomy figure class was great. we used to do nudes but times have changed. they learned how to draw window drapes. To think that people had to deal with crap like this makes me angry. to hinder one's education because a couple of people think something is wrong is inexcusable. like I said this comic made me very appreciative of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment